Angry Panda cryptocurrencies: ROAR, XPAND, UBEAR, EBEAR tokens

good project,i believe this project has a great future

Future updates
Stay up-to-date about our future and upcoming updates, planned tasks and projects.
Feel free to propose your ideas and requests in our Questions & Answers page.

We are excited to announce the XPAND listing on CoinCodex.

We are very happy to announce also the ROAR listing on CoinCodex.

Всё хорошо

Waves Smart Contracts: Create MultiSignature Account via Waves Client

A clear and useful tutorial that shows Waves Client advanced features which are:

• Get the transaction as JSON
  • Attach a script to your account

As a first step in this video, we:

• create a script for 2 of 2 MultiSignature account
  • attach the script to our account via Waves client
  • make transfer transaction with two signatures by getting the JSON and by external link

1 Like

3PHrQYXeaYoqaTrFrfELJYaUDSPMBmcRpu6

great design very good, congratulations

Thanks. We are updating our logos and they’ll be available soon.

Stay tuned on our blog or subscribe to RSS feed and our signals from our website. :hugs::panda_face::large_blue_diamond:

1 Like

Angry Panda - BLOG

1 Like

i’am participate… good job team

Thanks. We appreciate your support.

We added new pairs for XPAND and ROAR on CoinCodex.

We have further sell orders pairs on the DEX, i.e. XPAND/UBEAR, ROAR/BTC, ROAR/ETH. We will add them in the next future on https://coincodex.com/.

Stay tuned. :wink:

1 Like

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: give me sir …

3P2NZffGcbmiaeSofjPYZGYJH8eysWR7AK6

1 Like

great project why you on the waves platform?

1 Like

Hi and thanks.

Because it’s a promising platform with interesting features, some of which are mentioned here:

We have just added a private messaging system on our site. Let us know what you think!

Also, we are thinking of rewarding our most loyal users with small airdrops. Thus, stay tuned!

UPDATE
The reward system will include Reward points, Achievements, Ranks for all loyal users that visit our website and blog, as you can see in the new screenshot below…

1 Like

Great Project. .

3PLd8Uia96ctvaXh73QyWmTWmCLm5sKsHV2

2 Likes

Hello, for your airdrop. How if I don’t have 10 waves in my wallet?

Hello, you don’t need to have 10 Waves right now. The important thing is that, at the expiry date, when we check your address on WavesDesk.com, your wallet is worth 10 Waves or more. This to limit a bit the creation of multiple accounts to get more airdrops or “Airdrop Hunters” that never trade on Waves Platform.

2 Likes

Wow amazing project

3P68ki6gTve98M8nEbLjChZcGkRUkLBvJ1S