[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] Annuit Coeptis (AC13)

Please join our Discord, and our telegram. We just updated the ANN with the links! I’ll post the telegram link here to!

https://t.me/joinchat/KreSrBOESwbphB7MMT7H_Q

3PC9591b2LHBW854jSisWR3mPiGQYpyrfr1

for annuit
3PC39Dccrxj2x4oonVvs2KHZNyxEwNfV19P

3P63XQqSgunMQnno8zMqQqxR9ZLrq3YRE1t

Thanks for joining our airdrop!

Thanks for participating in our airdrop!

3PDaM9nJrBwZLm5bxvafub4dyH18re1cAQD

Thanks for joining! The airdrop will hit everyones wallet this Sunday!

3PACxuz8NNn5YdG33XDYfZQbgp8m9fDkhuH
happy annuiiiiiit…

thank y
3P2cxsnYzAYsXWtBD97U9EoSjks6VqQLtLZ

Thanks for joining, have a wavy day!

You welcome, have a wavy day!

ATTENTION: All bounty programs are now EASIER to do, and they now pay MORE than before! We have even added some NEW bounty programs that you really have to check out! Please have a look at our UPDATED ANN. Thanks!

Attention all WAVES holders!

We will be launching a WAVES leasing pool. You leasing your WAVES to our pool will help support our project.

You will of course earn WAVES as leasing is another form of mining, and you will receive 1 Annuit Coeptis per 1 WAVES you lease to our pool!

Now that’s a win/win!

You have 100% ownership, and control of your WAVES. You can cancel at anytime via Waves Platform in just a couple of clicks.

You earn both WAVES, and Annuit Coeptis just for leasing to us. This is a great way for us to get support for our project without raising funds.

If you are interested in leasing WAVES to us when we launch our pool please fill out this form below:

You can also find this form in our ANN in the Bounty section.

Thanks for your support! Have a wavy day/night! Smiley

for annuit coptis
3PL5v9wECC79M8sQqJCQg9QHExv47uvWw4P

3P8aNUcspap8PKY6Ydja2MtoUT8UiUJ5yxR

3PDpxDxRX95RZ38JBTbZZtHR1BdXtaeTTsr ,:blush::blush:

Prepare for it! It’s currently Friday PST, Sunday midnight at PST everyone gets their airdrop! I’m excited!

1 Like

Thanks for joining the airdrop! In less than 48 hours everyone will have there AC13!

Our website is under construction! Soon you all will be able to find us on the web at annuitcoeptis.org! Until then have a wavy day!