Global Coin

Check out @Dewi18881’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/Dewi18881/status/1094078951608115205?s=08

3P3ehjYjseUfJFCZaVXvxsm5unovvo5fuyC

1 Like

Share in telegram group @Pecandu_Crypto_Group

1 Like

This is my review MGOLD
Screenshot_2019-02-09-11-39-00

1 Like

Thanks a lot all sent!

I thought MGOLD had the same total supply as Waves (100,000,000)? I’m only surprised now seeing 500,000,000

Please read the latest post. Over 50 Million MGOLD were grabbed by ONLY 20 people, so 100M is not enough and they were obliged to increase its quantity for the benefit of Others and Humanity.

Raining%20MGOLD%2010%20Million

SHOWER OF 10 MILLION AFFORDABLE MGOLD!

MGOLD is The First and Only Digital Crypto Currency that Backed-up by Gold Standard for the Benefit of Humanity. It is the Fastest and the Future…

MGOLD Immediate Future Price is $0.01-$1 but its Future Real Potential is $10, that is Very Conservative compared to Bitcoin’s valueless price…

There is someone, maybe an agent of the Global Elite who always try to bring down the price of MGOLD and Secretly Holds Over 7 Million MGOLD…

This is what they called "The Rich Get Richer and The Poor Get Poorer!"

The Top 1 MGOLD Millionaire Now Holds over 10 Million MGOLD and the Poorest MGOLD Millionaire Holds only 1 Million…

Only 20 people Hold 50% of MGOLD and that is not good for Others and Humanity. The Global Elite owns everything including your life…

MGOLD is for Humnanity, so they were obliged to do the Drastic Measure to increase the quanity of MGOLD so All can Benefit, not only for few people or some agents of the Global Elite…

The price war is going on against these Cheap Traders and some agents of the Global Elite, so this Your ONLY CHANCE to GET and HOLD More MGOLD at the Lowest Price Now…

You don’t have to wait MGOLD to Reach $1 in Price to Become a Millionaire, see how Many MGOLD You Have below and Multiply it by its Price:

1 Million MGOLD x $0.10 Price = $1 Million
5 Million MGOLD x $0.20 Price = $1 Million
4 Million MGOLD x $0.25 Price = $1 Million
3 Million MGOLD x $0.33 Price = $1 Million
2 Million MGOLD x $0.50 Price = $1 Million
1 Million MGOLD x $1 Price = $1 Million

You can Hold MGOLD until it Reaches $0.10 or $1 but it will give you Riches Beyond Your Imagination when it Reaches at Least $10…

So, Get and Hold From Affordable 10 Million MGOLD Slots Now before the MGOLD Millionaires will Grab them again! https://client.wavesplatform.com

I’m not making any assumptions, just asking a question. I’m invested in this project and I want it to succeed but it shouldn’t be increasing supply whenever it pleases abruptly

We don’t have any advance idea of their long term plan because we don’t know much better. You can’t dictate them as you also don’t know much better. Rest assured that all have been taken care of with their long term plan. There are many who hold Millions of MGOLD and there are many to come. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello team…please create telegram channel for community…i will help you to manage group as moderator…i trust your project so i want to support you by share your project in medium,linkedin,twitter,etc so Maharlikan Gold will famous in the world…if you need me for help you can contact my telegram @dewi1888.Thank you
As proof i support your project i give ss transaction buy MGOLD at DEX waves platform…i will buy buy and hold for LamboScreenshot_2019-02-09-18-56-51

1 Like

SHOWER OF 10 MILLION AFFORDABLE MGOLD!

MGOLD is The First and Only Digital Crypto Currency that Backed-up by Gold Standard for the Benefit of Humanity. It is the Fastest and the Future…

MGOLD Immediate Future Price is $0.01-$1 but its Future Real Potential is $10, that is Very Conservative compared to Bitcoin’s valueless price…

There is someone, maybe an agent of the Global Elite who always try to bring down the price of MGOLD and Secretly Holds Over 7 Million MGOLD…

The Top 1 MGOLD Millionaire Now Holds over 10 Million MGOLD and the Poorest MGOLD Millionaire Holds only 1 Million…

Only 20 people Hold Over 50% of MGOLD and that is not good for Others and Humanity. The Global Elite owns everything including your life…

MGOLD is for Humnanity, so they were obliged to do the Drastic Measure to increase the quanity of MGOLD so All can Benefit, not only for few people or some agents of the Global Elite…

The price war is going on against these Cheap Traders and some agents of the Global Elite, so this is Your ONLY CHANCE to GET and HOLD More MGOLD Now at the Lowest Price…

You don’t have to wait MGOLD to Reach $1 in Price to Become a Millionaire, see how Many MGOLD You Have below and Multiply it by its Price:

10 Million MGOLD x $0.10 Price = $1 Million

You can Hold MGOLD until it Reaches $0.10 or $1 but it will give you Riches Beyond Your Imagination when it Reaches at Least $10…

So, Get and Hold From Affordable 10 Million MGOLD Slots Now before the MGOLD Millionaires will Grab them again! https://client.wavesplatform.com

1 Like

ok I m promoting MGOLD everywhere, keep on rocking

3PJGTqD66GK6FbPBYZGzZZwjrwug1kvgPbK

1 Like

3P8vpGd6c2WgksuJoUCQdLNDxcRYbtppv8Y

1 Like

Here is the quote from last post…

"Only 20 people Over Hold 50% of MGOLD and that is not good for Others and Humanity. The Global Elite owns everything including your life…

MGOLD is for Humnanity , so they were obliged to do the Drastic Measure to increase the quanity of MGOLD so All can Benefit, not only for few people or some agents of the Global Elite…"

Only few left for others. If you are greedy with your personal interest then you are thinking only for yourself and not for others.

Please contact the website directly if you have any personal concern: http://www.mgold.gold/#Contact

1 Like

Shower of Blessings: 10 Million Affordable MGOLD!

Only 20 people Hold Over 50% of MGOLD and that is not good for Others and Humanity. The Global Elite owns everything including your life…

MGOLD is for Humanity, so they were obliged to do the Drastic Measure to increase the quanity of MGOLD so All can Benefit, not only for few people or some agents of the Global Elite…

The price war is going on against these Cheap Traders and some agents of the Global Elite, so this is Your ONLY CHANCE to GET and HOLD More MGOLD Now at the Lowest Price…

10 Million MGOLD x $0.10 Price = $1 Million

1 Like

10 Million MGOLD x $0.10 Price = $1 Million!

MGOLD is The First and Only Digital Crypto Currency that Backed-up by Gold Standard for the Benefit of Humanity. It is the Fastest and the Future

There are now about 4 MGOLD Holders who Hold about 10 Million MGOLD and it is only a matter of time, they will become Millionaires in their respective countries…

The Ignorant and Cheap Traders are trading MGOLD for cheap, while the MGOLD Millionaires are buying more because they know the Future Real Value of MGOLD…

MGOLD will Produce more Millionaires than any other crypto currencies, so stop trading MGOLD for cheap if you don’t want to remain poor for the rest of your lives…

The price war is still on going against these Garbage Cheap Traders, so this is your BEST CHANCE Now to GET and HOLD More MGOLD at the Lowest Price…

Get and Hold from Affordable 10 Million MGOLD Slots Now before the MGOLD Millionaires will grab them again! https://client.wavesplatform.com

Mansion

Lucky 4 MGOLD Millionaires Hold 10 Million MGOLD Each!

Just Multiply 10 Million MGOLD x $0.10 Price = $1 Million

There are now about 4 MGOLD Holders who Hold about 10 Million MGOLD, soon they will become Millionaires in their respective Countries…

The Cheap Traders are trading MGOLD for cheap, while the MGOLD Millionaires are Buying More MGOLD because they know its Future Real Value

MGOLD will Produce at Least 100 Millionaires, so Stop Trading MGOLD for cheap if you don’t want to remain poor for the rest of your lives…

The price war is still on going against these Garbage Cheap Traders, so this is Your LAST CHANCE to GET and HOLD More MGOLD at the Lowest Price…

So, Get and Hold from Affordable 10 Million MGOLD Slots Now before the MGOLD Millionaires will Grab them Again! https://client.wavesplatform.com

Gold%20Mansion

1 Like

Why Top MGOLD Millionaires Get 10 Million MGOLD?

Because 10 Million MGOLD x Just $0.10 Price = That is $1 Million

There are now about 5 Holders who Hold about 10 Million MGOLD, soon as Millionaires, they will help others in their respective Countries…

The Cheap Traders are still trading MGOLD for cheap, while the MGOLD Millionaires are Buying Millions of MGOLD because they See the Future…

MGOLD will Produce at Least 100 Millionaires to Help Humanity, so Stop Trading MGOLD for cheap if you don’t want to remain poor…

The Price Has Increased Overnight but the war is still on going against these Cheap Traders. So, this is Your LAST CHANCE to Get and Hold Millions of MGOLD for the Lowest Price…

GET and HOLD from Affordable 10 Million MGOLD Slots Now before the MGOLD Millionaires will Grab them Again! https://client.wavesplatform.com

Gold-Lambo

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/100009150582746/posts/2214939238821074/?app=fbl very nice project. 3P2Cho1t8EQn99CUfxHTSHXCrEKkXydD76M

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)