Global Coin

It’s very funny to see when a person is being showered with mud for the hype of his product, I am a trader and you yourself know that you are wrong! I offer all traders to fix the selling price in the range of 0.000004- 0.000005 and remove their 2 sell orders for 5 million coins for 0.0000029 liars

Now the cat is out. As you can see in the explorer, all you do is garbage trading placing many sell orders for lowest prices all the time and other traders also follow. We don’t tolerate such a garbage trading like that sorry but lately you improve and try to back out.

Now, they are having problem to distribute MGOLD to the right price because there are now many garbage traders who followed your footsteps and they are having very hard time to fix it.

Garbage%20Agent%20Trader1B

You blame everything on me although you yourself know the whole truth and who sells large volumes than I am and is trying to get ahead of my orders in sales by lowering the price myself !!!

Our trading managers have documented since you started trading MGOLD and you only lease before that and not trading. You only garbage trading with MGOLD.

They are still in the Volume Distribution so others have the opportunity to get MGOLD, not only to you but you ruined the price from start. What you do is place Many Small Orders of Very Low Prices and force to sell cheap so others will panic, then you place a Very Cheap Buy Orders so those who were panicked will be trapped and sell their MGOLD to your Very Cheap Buy Orders.

If you think MGOLD is a mud of hype then why you get over 7 Million MGOLD then sell very cheap like a garbage. If you improve now and try to back out, then thank you but its too late there are now who followed you as garbage traders.

If you continue to do garbage trading then it is much better you back out and get a life. You can do garbage trading with other coins/tokens because MGOLD is Not for garbage traders. You got MGOLD for very cheap, well you can dispose them all if you like because there are over 10 Million Buy Orders now.

Cheap%20Garbage%20Trader

Well, of course (laughing) you highlight my sell orders again, but you don’t see a big fish trying to make money on MGOLD by placing sell orders even lower thus arranging DAMP! Do not make me a martyr - this is a market and you will not please everyone, but it is the simplest of blaming one person, and this is purely personal opinion, I have to disagree!

We don’t allow you to halt the distribution of MGOLD to others as there are many who would like to get MGOLD. You don’t have the right to dictate the distribution and they can distribute even you get in the way.

All you do is a garbage cycle, buy cheap and sell cheap and MGOLD will revolve in your circle of garbage cycle trading. We will not entertain you anymore, if you like you can sell to many buy orders there so you can get a life.

Cheap%20Garbage%20Trader1

Why are you discounting and trading MGOLD in a garbage trading? Promote MGOLD through your trading platform, don’t kill the price, okay?

1 Like

keep rocking MGOLD,

3PJGTqD66GK6FbPBYZGzZZwjrwug1kvgPbK

1 Like

MGOLD Will Produce At Least 100 Millionaires!

Again, MGOLD is The First and Only Digital Crypto Currency that Backed-up by Gold Standard for the Benefit of Humanity. It is the Fastest and the Future…

MGOLD Immediate Future Price is $0.01-$1 but its Future Real Potential is $10, that is Very Conservative Compared to Bitcoin’s valueless price…

MGOLD will Produce at Least 100 Millionaires but those Who Hold 10 Million MGOLD will become Multi-Millionaires…

Just the Future Price of $0.20, those who Hold 10 Million MGOLD will become Multi-Millionaires in their Respective Countries…

The Cheap Traders are still trading MGOLD for cheap, while the MGOLD Millionaires are Buying 10 Million MGOLD because they See the Future…

The Price War is not yet over against these Cheap Traders. So, this is Your LAST CHANCE to Get and Hold Millions of MGOLD for the Lowest Price…

GET and HOLD From Affordable 10 Million MGOLD Slots Now before the MGOLD Millionaires will Grab them All Again! https://client.wavesplatform.com

Gold%20Cars

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

can people cash in for gold right now? that would raise the price quickly?

if i could do that right now with what i just bought i’d sell the gold and buy them all up and go around again till the price is reached.

like 1000 coins per man or woman at $10 at the top price the tokens are backed by, people would soon question why they are selling the coin down where they are.

even if this was a limited amount that would make a statement. i technically don’t really want gold. but yeah…it’s given value. i’ll have gold for the perception i guess.

Bullion: MGOLD is The Future!

MGOLD will Produce at Least 100 Millionaires but it is Not for Garbage Traders who Get MGOLD for Cheap Trading. It is for Those Who Hold and Can See the Future…

MGOLD Immediate Future Price is $0.01-$1 but its Future Real Potential is $10, that is Very Conservative Compared to Bitcoin’s valueless Price…

Bitcoin Took Almost 3 years before it reaches $1 because it is Valueless, aside from it is the First Very Slow Crypto Currency…

MGOLD is The First and Only Digital Crypto Currency that Backed-up by Gold Standard for the Benefit of Humanity: https://mgold.gold/mgold-bullion

bought two million gold)

1 Like

Hold and thanks a lot…

2 Likes

Any Roadmap?
Current developments?

Other Exchanges? Wallets? Uses of this coin?
Little Social.

Please read the top post details so you can catch up. Thanks.

Urgent: 20 Million MGOLD Giveaways!

There are now about 40 MGOLD Millionaires and 60 more to go…

MGOLD will Produce at Least 100 Millionaires but it is Not for Those Garbage Traders who Always bring down the price of MGOLD for Cheap Trading…

MGOLD is for Those Who Hold and Can See the Future. MGOLD Immediate Future Price is $0.01-$1 but its Future Real Potential is $10 because…

Maharlikan Gold (MGOLD) is The First and Only Digital Crypto Currency that Backed-up by Gold Standard for the Benefit of Humanity

GET and HOLD MGOLD Now ASAP From Affordable 20 Million MGOLD Giveaways! https://client.wavesplatform.com

100%20Millionaires

45 MGOLD Millionaires!

There are now about 45 MGOLD Millionaires and 55 more to go…

Maharlikan Gold (MGOLD) will Produce at Least 100 Millionaires from All Walks of Life that will Somehow Help Humanity…

MGOLD Immediate Future Price is $0.01-$1 but its Future Real Potential is $10. That is Very Conservative Compared to Ethereum’s Unlimited Supply or XRP’s 100 Billion Supply

It is also Very Conservative Compared to Bitcoin’s $4k-$20k price because Bitcoin is Very Slow and Valueless…

The 20 Million MGOLD Giveaways is almost over so GET and HOLD Now and Become One! https://client.wavesplatform.com

Beach%20House%20Party

https://wavesdesk.com/account/3PJuG4QQ7LkLGw8KfS5awdBvsJfoJftS428

the trader is this wallet. look familiar? the garbage trader is himself. the token owner. i bought 38,000 and this is the wallet that sold them.

Sell 37,263.50847458 Maharlikan Gold 0.00000118 Waves

the same asset that created the token. your suppressing the price the owner. the owner should burn his coins i don’t think this is legit i honestly think this is a high risk token.

you can see the creator of the token and his sells at the price he’s selling at. stop playing people for fools, and burn his coins.

Sell 36,000,000.00000000 Maharlikan Gold 0.00000110 Waves 39.60000000 Waves

look at trade you are the token holder we can see you trade, you are the garbage trader.

26 Feb 2019 - 18:58:37 Sell 4,237,288.12711865 Maharlikan Gold 0.00000118 Waves 4.99999999 Waves

the asset creators address on the blockchain he’s selling this. you can see clearly.

95 million more to sell that need to be burned! blazing inferno