Global Coin

You are too foolish like a kid!

The admins are still distributing MGOLD and the garbage traders are always lowering the price down. They can’t hinder the distribution and to stop these garbage traders doing full circle, the admin lower the price down below the garbage traders price.

The 9.7 Million sell order with price of 0.0000012 Waves is from garbage trader, so the admins lower the price down to 0.00000118 to distribute and also to stop this garbage trader from doing full circle of garbage trading!

Please take care of your own W.T.I.P coin since it garnered dust and you don’t have to get jealous with others who are doing pretty well. Stop buying Million of MGOLD if you think it is a high risk and you want it burn, how pathetic.

Cheap%20Trader7B

you can see the token issuer is this wallet.

Issuer
3PJuG4QQ7LkLGw8KfS5awdBvsJfoJftS428
ID
DkcP5H3uy9wTbqXvxL3W2FodYdxEEoDHm1iiAjXmGy37
Name
Maharlikan Gold
Total amount
Decimal points
Type
Reissuable
Sponsored asset fee
100 Maharlikan Gold
Issue date
24.10.2018 18:08
Maharlikan Gold is the First and Only Digital Crypto Currency that will Backed by Gold Bullion for the Benefit of Maharlikans and All Humanity.

27 Feb 2019 - 08:10:12 Sell 1,000,000.00000000 Maharlikan Gold 0.00000118 Waves 1.18000000 Waves
27 Feb 2019 - 05:06:11 Sell 10,000.00000000 Maharlikan Gold 0.00000118 Waves 0.01180000 Waves
27 Feb 2019 - 05:06:02 Sell 10,000.00000000 Maharlikan Gold 0.00000118 Waves 0.01180000 Waves
27 Feb 2019 - 05:04:23 Sell 10,000.00000000 Maharlikan Gold 0.00000118 Waves 0.01180000 Waves

these are your trades and you are saying this, what are you one about we can see the trades.

yet you are calling the people selling at this price idiots, what are you on about? you’re selling at the same price and reissuing the coin.

thats your response calling people idiots for calling you out on what you are really doing. your coin is not really doing well, you keep calling people idiots for selling at that price yet you are selling at that price yourself? what benefit is that bringing to the people who buy your token?

not bringing anyone any benefit.

you are making claims while you are doing this then calling people idiots for spotting something visible on the blockchain.

the issuer is the trader lowering the price with sells like that.
look at the issuers wallet who is trading lowering the price, that’s on the trade books. you can see the issuer lowering the price himself by printing to much tokens and selling the tokens proper lower.

making wild claims with no verification.
you are taking peoples money reissuing a coin selling the coin really low, and that lowering the price. how i am the idiot for pointing out a reality?

and you are making wild claims of gains? wild claims? achievable gains? or just nonsense?

you can’t guarantee profit especially when you are selling so lower and claiming every other trader is a idiot.

why don’t you try addressing some questions rather than spam a forum?

the only reason you are paying out coins is from a sponsorship inside the system, but the payments are worthless currently, your token is decreasing because you reissue the token. clearly maths, the owner is the trader selling for cheap.

see on the trading history of the asset issuer.
who can’t address questions but will call anyone a idiot who questions what he’s doing? if he had loads of gold why would anyone with such amounts of gold have to behave like this to questions?

anyone could make a website and a spreadsheet claiming they have a-lot of gold but that’s not verification of the gold, the only verification of the gold is people actually seeing the gold from the outside, outside neutral verification, nobody would have to behave the way you are if you really had that amount of gold.

you can’t just batter away questions by attacking what i’m doing, because i’m not making claims that can’t be verified, and i don’t own a token i can reissue and make up some nonsense about you’ve issued more tokens.

you are not answering any questions. you are just assuming you should be believed, i don’t just believe people. that don’t make us a kid, that makes us rational. when are you going to address countless questions and be responsible, not just make wild claims.

accountability and some transparency.

27 Feb 2019 - 08:10:12 Sell 1,000,000.00000000 Maharlikan Gold 0.00000118 Waves 1.18000000 Waves
27 Feb 2019 - 05:06:11 Sell 10,000.00000000 Maharlikan Gold 0.00000118 Waves 0.01180000 Waves
27 Feb 2019 - 05:06:02 Sell 10,000.00000000 Maharlikan Gold 0.00000118 Waves 0.01180000 Waves
27 Feb 2019 - 05:04:23 Sell 10,000.00000000 Maharlikan Gold 0.00000118 Waves 0.01180000 Waves

https://wavesdesk.com/account/3PJuG4QQ7LkLGw8KfS5awdBvsJfoJftS428

the address issuer sold all this, if you are just a marketing guy look the address issuer.

the address issuer is constantly selling at the price you claiming the garbage trader is selling.

92,910,307.23778903 in his wallet that’s issuer and clearly he’s the one selling the majority.

from deduction i’d just say you are calling them garbage trader to shift your coins, then you are buying a suspect dragon ball currency with the sales.

the is no way i’m a idiot for working that out. i’m question why you are doing this if you have a shed ton of gold to sell to people.

https://wavesdesk.com/account/3PJuG4QQ7LkLGw8KfS5awdBvsJfoJftS428

the address issuer sold all this, if you are just a marketing guy look the address issuer.

the address issuer is constantly selling at the price you claiming the garbage trader is selling.

92,910,307.23778903 in his wallet that’s issuer and clearly he’s the one selling the majority.

from deduction i’d just say you are calling them garbage trader to shift your coins, then you are buying a suspect dragon ball currency with the sales.

the is no way i’m a idiot for working that out. i’m questioning why you are doing this if you have a shed ton of gold to sell to people.

i think they are creating the cycle. i don’t believe when you’ve sold so cheap that will raise the price up, and you are just adding to the circulation of supply and supply with less demand lowers the price, and you have no visible reason to buy the asset, because the asset lacks external verification, that’s the problem, not some garbage trader. obviously.

the fact you are blaming a trader and not yourself for own mistakes by making wild claims with no eternal verification that people can trust, that have not been bought or paid off by someone, even the waves team might be a good external verification, being able to verify the gold is real, that would raise the price, nothing to do with a trader, everything to do with how much you are trusted, by the looks of the reality that trader does not trust you very much.

they can make all the wild claims in the world, but if they don’t have trust the price won’t rise, so where is the external verification, the waves team could go and verify the gold is real, and they could issue a statement telling everyone the gold is real, because the issue is trust not a garbage trader, that’s down to the people running the token.

they don’t want to claim responsibility for the actions or even take action to gain extra trust they just want to blame some trader. yet they sell really cheap as well, does not make sense clearly the issue is trust, and they don’t take action like external verification from a more neutral source, and they want to call myself a idiot or a kid. when i can identify the issue is not a trader the issue is trust, and the trust comes from actions, like getting external verification that works on credibility not some oh your just a kid and your asset collection dust, well done real professional, really taking responsible action. well done. pfffff…

Surely if they had some sense, they would look at the waves viso interview and say, well maybe we could get the waves and viso team to verify we have the gold and then waves could blast our asset out, explaining they have verified the gold is real, not only is that great marketing that is also verified trust, i’m not the idiot here.

i can’t believe some asset owner who making these bold claims can’t understand the trust issues that is existing here is driving his price down, and then printing more harms that trust issues even more.

where is the plan to gain external verification from more trusted source,

i’d trust waves team and Viso global to go and verify the gold is real. that’s what i would do, but but obviously you will call people kids and attack their asset that’s just not been bought yet, which is fine. just for working out the problem and then demanding more credibility from you, and you don’t like this, but i don’t care, that’s your issue not some trader. take responsibility stop just spamming the forum.

worthless without external verification and obviously not highly professional, just look at the attitude won’t answer questions will attack you for questioning the basic’s. wow.

1 Like

how would someone with that attitude have such a high IQ to even have that amount of gold, was the gold stolen? need a bit more decorum, clearly obvious the is a trust issue going on. that’s the reason and you need address the issue, by external verification. and not try to insult other people incorrectly.

does anyone not see the lashing out by attacking us as a deflection tactic from any serious questions being asked and reduces the credibility of the man running the forum? due to the fact all they do is spam a forum and make bold claims, with no external verification or trust. blind trust, and a spread sheet.
so they lash out at the smallest of actions like a trader selling cheap and a guy asking questions, that’s what they are lashing out at.

Hey we don’t have time for a jealous kid. You can’t exactly read and understand so you are a waste of time. You have your own coin garnered dust so please take care your own business because all you do in this community is complain like you hated yourself.

5 days ago you are spamming our thread by promoting your token in our thread and No One is interested with your token, so don’t be too rude to yourself. Please take care of your own token because we don’t have a time with a lone jealous kid. Also, stop buying Million of MGOLD if you think it is a high risk and you want it burn, how pathetic.

Jealous%20Kid1

that’s not really jealousy, i was just offering support, but i’m witdraw support, i’ll just hold the 1 million i have which means my asset only 100,000 so if i hold 1 million of your token then my token is 8 x it’s value after taking 2 x the fee’s however if i was buy more than surely i’d want greater verification, i don’t care about anything other than verification, i just hope you are not scamming people. not hard to understand.

this guy is unreal he thinks this jealousy not at all, if you wanted to invest into asset that is failing and falling in price, then you’d want great verification before you risk other peoples money, to be honest that’s why i’m asking question, but from greater research after making the initial comment i’ve changed quite a-lot. so are you going to get greater verification off people at waves or viso global or anything waves approved that can look deep into the situation. instead of just continuing to spam, claiming false jealousy. or any other nonsense. answer the questions. the deflection looks bad.

the guy is not answering any question and just launching attacks on my persona, get a grip answers the countless questions i’ve asked, everytime you ask a question they just ignore the question and launch a personal attack which is a sign of weakness.

obviously the issue is trust and with personal attacks and misrepresentation and totally ignoring the questions being asked, realistically they should be answering questions. but they don’t, the is no transparency just ridiculous claims.

Please stop bombarding our thread with your posts because you are just a new comer and you haven’t keep updated since last November of the progress. MGOLD has reached 0.0044 Waves in price but we can’t control the cheap traders who always lower down the price and it is getting full circle but that is only temporary.

Please get a life and focus with your token as you are getting attention and no one taking you seriously and act like a pathetic child. Also, please stop buying MGOLD if you are attacking it and you can sell them if you like because there are many buy orders there. Our holders hold as much as over 30 Million MGOLD and they have no problem at all because they keep on track with the progress.

Btw, you sent us 100 of your token and no one buys it so please get a life and focus your own token because you are really annoying.

WTIP

i’m holding 1 million in case but i don’t really believe you anymore. to be honest. and the way you are acting, really makes us believe you less and less.