Global Coin

Please stop bombarding our thread with your posts because you are just a new comer and you haven’t keep updated since last November of the progress. MGOLD has reached 0.0044 Waves in price but we can’t control the cheap traders who always lower down the price and it is getting full circle but that is only temporary.

Please get a life and focus with your token as you are getting attention and no one taking you seriously and act like a pathetic child. Also, please stop buying MGOLD if you are attacking it and you can sell them if you like because there are many buy orders there. Our holders hold as much as over 30 Million MGOLD and they have no problem at all because they keep on track with the progress.

Btw, you sent us 100 of your token and no one buys it so please get a life and focus your own token because you are really annoying.

WTIP

whats wrong with finding a way to increase trusts with greater verification from trusted sources i don’t get what the problem is? instead of calling people idiots, makes no sense.

they are playing the man not the ball they have no decent answers. i’m not trying to ruin anything i’m get greater results. or find the reality behind the reality. alright? that’s only going to be a problem if you are a conman. if you go and launch another attack on my persona then you may as well confirm yourself as a conman don’t do that again. answer the question and take decent action.

more people would agree if they verify ed from external sources more people would buy and tell people about the token. that’s not even rocket science that’s obvious.

more people would agree if they verified from external sources more people would buy and tell people about the token. that’s not even rocket science that’s obvious.

making a personal attack after stating the fact, is just madness.

We don’t need your trust you understand. Waves DEX is a Decentralized Anonymous Exchange, you can’t understand that. Why not verify your own token and mind your own business, that is your own fact.

Please stop bombarding our thread with your posts because you are just a new comer and you haven’t keep updated since last November of the progress. MGOLD has reached 0.0044 Waves in price but we can’t control the cheap traders who always lower down the price and it is getting full circle but that is only temporary.

Please get a life and focus with your token as you are getting attention and no one taking you seriously and act like a pathetic child. Also, please stop buying MGOLD if you are attacking it and you can sell them if you like because there are many buy orders there. Our holders hold as much as over 30 Million MGOLD and they have no problem at all because they keep on track with the progress.

Btw, you sent us 100 of your token and no one buys it so please get a life and focus your own token because you are really annoying. We don’t need your trust you understand.

WTIP

can’t fob people off* i can’t edit my misstakes out, but never mind, my success revolves around knowing as much as possible, does not care about if you spam a forum and make personal attacks, cares about if you really have the gold? or some kind of extra verification, not your concept of masking reality behind a veil of secrecy.

i don’t care about claim or anything like this i don’t care about if you want us to shut up, no, transparency is a choice that you make, and you do flood the market with coins, and you could make the choice to be more transparent, if you don’t like what i’m saying that’s not my problem, allowed to say what i think.

Sorry we don’t need your trust.

this is not just about my trust, this is about everyone’s trust. i don’t understand your contradiction you’ve gone to lengths to silence us. why? what is wrong with the question’s i’m asking.

Please I need To Know what Max supply MGOLD can’t exceed?

I see now 10 Billion (10 000 000 000)?

I Hope only The Price Dont Drop More

The price goes up last night but please help don’t sell very cheap so all can benefit. Thanks.

Please fix the price MGOLD otherwise we dump until zero and that would be negative for all investors. I dont care who between MGOLD and Zesfresh is messing with price of token. All I say is if MGOLD is found to be responsible for all this low price shit…then we dump and he will eat his token for breakfast. But here I blame MGOLD for not answering logical questions from Zesfresh because what Zesfresh is proving is right. And you MGOLD you think rational let your spirit rise on anger for what? We need answers here and money not bullshit attitude. Trading is about money and nothing else. The way I see it is that even you hold MGOLD for ten years it wont profit anyone looking at the attitude from MGOLD. MGOLD we are not dummies here…we about money and trust because this is not child play at all. So buckle up be responsible and transparent.

project millionnaire dead or can get up?

I buy more to go to the moon

what happens to mgold???

Can i ask a link to see holder MGold?

День добрый!Ребят как думаете поднимать проект?