This project is a part of the Developers Grant Program for Waves Tech Ambassadors. Please, ask your questions here. More details about the program you can find in our blog post.
It should allow the creation of a list of certificate owners and, using DataTransactions, store the hashes of certificates (PDF files) with the owner’s public key and current status (active/withdrawn). For users, it should give the opportunity to check a certificate via its id or the public key of the user. The first use case is a certificate management system for Waves Ambassadors.
Requirements for projects:
- Proposed application must utilise Waves blockchain
- The code must be open source
- The code must be published on GitHub
- The project, including all technical details, should be described on medium.com or on your personal blog.
Assessment criteria for projects:
- Quality of application
- UI and UX
- Will Waves Community benefit from the project?