We start a new program to incentivize our community to create new full nodes.
As Waves Team we have some Waves tokens, but we do not run our own mining nodes, the network (now there are 250+ nodes) is running by our great community and we thank you all for your effort.
Despite the fact that we do not have our own mining nodes, we sometimes lease our tokens to small nodes and projects. For example, recently we supported small pools, which have topics in Leasing Pools category.
Now are going to support community members who just plan to run their node or have already done it.
To take part in the program:
- Run your own node with the latest version (0.13.4 for the mainnet).
- Name your node so that it’s clear that it belongs to you or your project
- Enable P2P Port on your node (specify declared address in config)
- Generating balance should be more than 1000 WAVES
- Write to Inal Kardanov#2156 in our Discord or PM here on the forum.
Note, that participants don’t have to create a leasing pool - you can create your own node without any payouts. We will give preference to active community members (here on the forum, in Discord or in the Telegram).
The exact amount of leased Waves depends on the number of requests and the activity of the node owner. On average we expect it to be about 10,000 WAVES per node. We do not expect payments from node owners.
We reserve the right to refuse requests and stop leasing at any time.