Freelance marketplace. Evoluspace

Hi, everybody.

Incubator Evoluspace launches freelance marketplace for ecosystem Waves. Here customers will be able to find freelancers for their projects: developers, marketers, translators, designers… Today a prototype with limited functions is launched: only projects from Customers can be placed. In order to run a full – fledged marketplace with a summary of Freelancers - we are looking for investors. At first, the marketplace will operate without payment, in the future we plan to introduce a small payment for the registration of customers, perhaps a Commission for guaranteed transactions. We need from 100 to 400 $ to purchase and configure the software. Funding is through tokens Par$ec. The marketplace revenues will flow to a separate wallet and from it will be distributed proportionally among all holders of our tokens.We have prepared special conditions for early investors, which can be found on our website https://evoluspace.ru in the section Concept/tokenization.

A prototype of the marketplace is also available on our website /Freelance.

Tokens Par$ec go into circulation only through the employees who work for Evoluspace for the price of 1$. The token is available for purchase in the Par$sec1/USD pair. While there are no other orders for sale except mine, so the funds from the sale of tokens will go through me immediately to install the software. Please support the initiative financially :slight_smile:

Всем привет.
Инкубатор Evoluspace запускает фриланс-биржу для экосистемы Waves. Здесь заказчики смогут найти исполнителей для своих проектов: разработчиков, маркетологов, переводчиков, дизайнеров… Сегодня запущен прототип с ограниченными функциями: возможно размещение только вакансий от Заказчиков. Для того, чтобы запустить полноценную биржу с резюме Исполнителей – мы ищем инвесторов. Первое время биржа будет работать без оплаты, в дальнейшем мы планируем ввести небольшую оплату за регистрацию заказчиков, возможно комиссию за гарантированные сделки. Нам требуется от 100 до 400 долларов для приобретения и настройки софта. Финансирование происходит через токены Par$ec. Доходы биржи будут поступать на отдельный кошелек и с него пропорционально распределяться между всеми держателям наших токенов. Для ранних инвесторов мы приготовили особые условия, ознакомиться с которыми можно на нашем сайте evoluspace.ru в разделе Концепция/токенизация.
Прототип Биржи также доступен на нашем сайте.
Токены Par$ec поступают в обращение только через работников, выполнивших работу для Evoluspace по цене 1$. Токен доступен для покупки в паре Par$sec1/USD. Пока на продажу нет других ордеров кроме моего, поэтому средства от продажи токенов пойдут через меня сразу на установку софта. Прошу поддержать инициативу финансово :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi… The project sounds great it’s exactly what I’m looking for I think…I’m looking for a space for two types of people to come together and match up for a particular event in a specialized niche. Kind of like what Uber Airbnb lift homeaglow all these onboarding type companies that are middlemen for people to get together that have the same goal or two there that can help each other of course I don’t want to be an air b&b or Uber LOL so I’m wondering if this is the kind of place I’m looking for I need a marketplace where it’s on blockchain technology so that way it’s a trustless system for the people so they don’t have to be concerned about any of that don’t need airbnb’s anymore we have blockchain. BLOCKCHAIN LOVE <3

1 Like