GYPSY new primary trading pair GYPSY/USDT

GYPSY primary trading pair on waves.exchange is now GYPSY/USDT
If you would like to learn about GYPSY check out the community page www.GYPSYcoin.org . We are using this community page to promote businesses that currently accept GYPSY as a method of payment & will be offering a community market listing service with lower fees than ebay in the near future. Thanks for checking it out & joining the community! We will be adding a GYPSY faucet to the site very soon in the meantime, look for airdrop promotions & keep in touch for free GYPSY!!!

Faucet by email is up at www.GYPSYcoin.org
Why do we use USDT as our primary trading partner? Just take a look at the charts.
The GYPSY community has much more control over market volatility by using a stable trading pair.

1 Like

Nice to see a WAVES token that can be used at actual businesses, for real goods.
& it seems like one of the few tokens on waves.exchange with a solid upward trajectory.
Good job! I will be watching your progress!!

1 Like

You can’t start to trade without having a plan, you can’t even start trading without risking to lose a lot of money if you don’t know how to do it or have experience. That is why I was learning a year before starting trading. I wanted to start long time ago but I didn’t have time for learning. Now when I was in quarantine I attended some forex course at the best forex academy I think. I have learned a lot of useful things about trading. Now I know how to analyze graphics and how to create patterns and make trading plans. I can’t imagine how hard it could be to learn all this things by yourself.