H2OX.io - A Waves Token Exchange

Hey Muhammad,

tell me what you want to do and I will guide you through it. :slight_smile:
It helps me to improve things and make them clearer.

Do you want to create a faucet or maybe start leasing Waves?
Because the exchange is not active yet.

@yeswepump
I uploaded your logo :slight_smile:

I am very thankful
3P6vVvzJo5oTVSKGHpsLyRPywWQ5XEgAyFp

My username is [email protected].
I sent my custom waves token “Xandereum” with the verified waves address. It still says can’t be added to the exchange.
Can you fix that?
Thanks.

Hey Anthony,
thank you for joining and adding your token.

I sent you the 0.1 Waves.
You should know that, since usernames are limited to 16 characters, your username is actually [email protected]
If you would like me to change it, please send me a PM with your new username.

The exchange is not active yet but you will be able to apply for a listing sometime next month.

Stay tuned for an exact date.

I was even going to ask about the username. Please change it to “guyxander”.
Thanks. Another question. Will the listing be free or paid and if paid, what cost should we be expecting. You can mail me the response if you’re not comfortable saying it here.

Email:
[email protected]

I joined your telegram group. I sent you my logo on the telegram group, please add it to the xandereum faucet I created.

Ok, changed your username and uploaded the logo.

At first, I will choose some (not sure how many yet) of the qualified applicants for a free listing.
After that, there will be some criteria for a token to be listed and a small fee that might in some cases even be payable with the same token to be listed.
The exact fee will vary by listing type (SEMI or FULL) and will be announced with the opening of the application forms. (They are not going to be astronomical like some other exchanges
:wink:)

I replied to you on Telegram too :slight_smile:.

For anyone who wants to join us there:

Hi,
Many thanks for this project.
I have signed up.
Username: osita4coin

1 Like

Hey Osita,
thank you for joining.

I sent you the 0.1 Waves, have fun exploring.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi my username is muralisreekoti

thanks very much! appreciate

Hi my username is jelly007

Hi my username Rio999
I have signed up for your project
Thanks for 0.1 waves

I saw the new tasks feature, will it be possible in the future to use this feature to make an automatic faucet call?

Hey unheiliger,

sorry for the late reply.
Do you mean a faucet claim for yourself?

You will be able to create tasks for other members to complete and in a custom task, you could also ask someone to claim from a specific faucet.

I hope this answers your question.
Let me know if it didn’t :blush:

@muralisreekoti, @Jelly007, and @Rio999
I sent you all the 0.1 Waves, have fun exploring the features :slight_smile:

Weekly Update

OhKay, what a week!
This is the somewhat delayed and first weekly update.
I will schedule them better for the following weeks, look out for them on Mondays!

First of all, let me thank everyone who signed up to the early release
and helped me fix some bugs.
There are currently 160 registered members with verified email addresses!
Not too bad for the first week of the early release :slight_smile:

Here is what happened in the past week:

Bug Fixes
Bugs; and a lot of them!
Most of the bugs were just minor ones with easy fixes. I also found 2 medium bugs and
thanks to some community members one very big one, that was thankfully an easy fix too.
I am slowly phasing in a bug bounty program, that will reward the finders of
system critical bugs.

Server Upgrade
This was kind of a ninja upgrade, because I didn’t announce it to anyone, :stuck_out_tongue:
I saw some low traffic hours and just went for it.
The upgrade was done on Sunday and took about an hour. Everything went smoothly.
The site is still having a loading issue from time to time, but I figured out
that it only happens when logged in so I just need to narrow it
down a little further and fix the bug.

New Feature: Tasks
Tasks were released yesterday, which is one of the reasons for this late update.
For now, this feature is very limited, since it was intended to be used with
the H2OX Token, but I have adapted it to be usable with other tokens as well for now.
Members will be able to spend Tokens to create tasks for other members to complete,
such as a follow/like/retweet on twitter, join a telegram group/channel, subscribe
or watch a video on YouTube or anything they might want done using custom tasks.

What’s next

• Mobile Support
    I noticed that one-third of visitors to the website are on a mobile platform but
    the page was not optimized for mobiles yet, so I will be working on that.

• Token Creator Dashboard
    I will also be working on the Token Creator Dashboard, which will include the
    listing application forms for the different listing types and some more advanced
    tools for token creators.

• Private Offering Details
    I decided to go with a private offering in order to set up a separate company
    for H2OX and hire some people to spread the work load and get things done faster.
    I will be creating different scenarios to figure out the initial funds needed to
    start with a reasonable runway and publish the best one with more details
    about the token, its uses, and more details on the private offering itself.

• H2OX Token Airdrop
    An airdrop of 250.000 H2O is planned, but I am still working on the requirements.
    I thought of creating a Telegram bot for this (like RewardMob did).
    I would like to discuss this with some early members, so please discuss here or
    in the Telegram group.
    Withdrawal of the Token will be disabled at first, but I am thinking about allowing
    internal use of the token (please discuss this as well).

• Leasing Pool Promotion
    The pool hasn’t been getting much attention and is still below the minimum
    generating balance so I’ll post it to a few relevant places and ask for some
    support from the community.

If you have any questions about anything I have written here,
please don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

@hexaclus
I understood that the task will be done automatically, so you pay other users to do a task. Than this faucet thing could also work.

Thanks for the reply :wink:

1 Like

In regards to the leasing pool promotion wasn’t there also a offer from waves to support new nodes in the past? Perhaps you could ask them also.

Hi,
Many thanks for this project.
I have signed up.
Username: mpolat12

Hey,
sorry for replying so late!
A lot is going on right now :slight_smile:

Yes, thank you, I will contact Waves about it.

@mpolat12 The event is over now, but since you are one of the earlier member and also tried before, I sent you the 0.1 Waves :slight_smile:. You are the last one though, enjoy the site and let me know if you find anything you don't understand.
1 Like