H2OX.io - A Waves Token Exchange

Хороший проект! Удачи

А в ответ тишина((((

Sorry, I don’t understand what you are trying to say!

Is FeeTx your token?
Did you create a faucet for it?

Why do you show a screenshot of the nodes balance?
Who has 5071 FeeTx tokens? Did you send them to the faucet?

Keep in mind that people can withdraw them from the site whenever they want!
Of course the balance is reduced!

I don’t get all the screenshots with the transactions!
Did you withdraw them?
Did you send them to H2OX?

Also, keep in mind that FeeTx’s fee sponsorship ran out of funds, so it won’t be available to be used as a fee.

If you have any questions, you could join the Russian Telegram group:

and ask someone there if they can help you or explain to me what you want.

@hexaclus long ago there were no posts about updates on the site

why are you lying? rather, you are a fraudster, you have indicated your token as a sponsor, but this is a lie

Hey @asaphus,

I know, I haven’t released any more detailed updates on the progress of the site in a while.
Sorry about that!

An update article is long overdue, and I plan to write one soon.
There have been a lot of new additions as the project nears its beta release.

I am usually present on the Telegram group, and inform the community about updates there as they come in, because it is currently the most active channel.

2 Likes

Thanks for introducing H2OX

1 Like

Hi,
Many thanks for this project.
I have signed up.
Username: correosdelbosque
Learning all what I can about waves and tokens

Hi Admin can please explain why Value in Waves tokens are missing and withdrawals have been disable? please provide explaination on telegram or here or meduim ???

I did write about it! You just didn’t read it!
The node is currently re-syncing, that’s why withdrawals were offline.
This was also mentioned as a reason why the withdrawals were down when you tried to withdraw something!

Withdrawals are back online now!

I see your problem comes from the value of YOUR token!
If you had asked me about it before accusing the project of anything, I would have told you that the estimated value of any token comes from the current sell price on the Waves DEX.

If there are no buy orders, there is no value!

1 Like

Thank you for replying back the problem was that I have published a blog and when I came back everything is offline and my network was getting confused i was waiting for an update here, on the telegram group some members will confuse everyone and I was getting confused thanks again for your excellent service. :slight_smile:

cant wait for the exchange to go live :blush::+1:t5:

Wavezcash now price up and supply distribution giveaway end. Next check price in exchange

Hi there. Ive been trying to add my address from the waves exchange but it keeps failing. I dont keep anything on that exchange yet and it would be nothing to start a new wallet and delete the one I shared. I just dont see why Im not able to withdraw the coins I have. Im not in this for money. I just like collecting all the weirdest coins out there. Im trying to collect one of every coin I can get my hands on. Im a collector and never got into collecting digital things but now that those digital things can be tied to me for life as long as I own it, that caught my attention. I just wish I had looked at bitcoin that way years ago.
Anywho, Ive noticed some weird coins that just pop up, have these sales on their sites, then disappear. For instance that Collabskate Coin is a great idea and should have been a real deal. But then I saw it was created by another name I had recognized in other coin projects and Ive only been paying attention for about 5 months now.
Anywho TMI thats me. Sorry. It says I can send any amount of anything to an address but I doint have anythying in that account to send. And what is spamcoin that it mentions? How can I get some into my account so I can authenticate my waves exchange account so I can start transfering these

Hey Shane, I’ve answered you on Telegram too but it gets crowded there sometimes so you might have missed it.

If you are trying to use WavesAuth from your phone try to open it in the browser instead of opening the mobile app and use Chrome instead of the Brave browser.
It has been known to cause issues.

It should work better on desktop/laptop but again, the Brave browser may break things.
Let me know if you get stuck anywhere and I’ll share some screenshots.

I have been running this project for close to 2 years now (627 days :smiley:) and have met many enthusiastic token creators who disappeared after a while.
Most don’t mean to cause any harm and leave because they are busy, get bored, or don’t get rich over night. :sweat_smile:

Sadly, many token creators have financial incentives (even for things they don’t really need funding for) but there are some good fun tokens out there with nice and active communities.

Right I get it on people moving onto other things. I am still wanting to collect some. And Im learning a bit more and more every day. But you see my issue is with the h20x.io site faucet, when I tried add my address to it, it gave me an error. I hope Im not doing something that gets me scammed or something. I think Ive been jumping into things a bit too fast with somethings. Not everything but a few. Im still learning and every day figuring at least one or two new things out. Or maybe just getting brave enough to do it lol. Anywho it says verify with waves authority but when I do, it fails. Ill see if I can send u a picture of what it says

Yeah I dont want to sign into my account again. Anywho it says either send anything to (an address they give) even some crap coin just for whatever reason. But I didnt have anything to send from the waves exchange. and then it says OR Verify with wavesauthority and its a button u click that takes u to the login page. I hope I didnt get my password phished but it says its an official site for waves and it has every single coin on there but it might just be a faucet for coins on waves and not be official. I hope I didnt screw shite up

H2OX is an independent project and not officially run by Waves!

After clicking on the WavesAuth button you are redirected to the official Waves web client.
Check the URL to make sure it really is the official client!

After you sign into your Waves account you will see this popup:

Just use a completely new address if you don’t trust it.