HuastecaMXToken ICO " Tokenize Chicken"

3P739Thhqj4USx7crp74XMdtyd2NnFFuT85

3P2s9UZF5oYtQePTjEhQ7X5rd1kuJakC1So

Good project

3P6RKYah3FsstMVxB55h2ou16CDrFGkWgkU

Scam hahaha ! no buy 3.1.2019 :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Hi Tan7995 I know that in youre cheat mine a project that doesnt give away a lot of Coins is a Scam, but if you dont have any evidence I will please ask you to shut the F up.

FYI all HuastecasMX in DEX are from investers every single one, and all Im trying to do on this 2019 year is for the PreSale investors to make a good profit. NONE of the unsold HuastecaMX will go im the DEX for the year 2019.

I wont flag youre cheat self comment, but I will ask for evidence. I know that you commented youre Wallet address so I would send you some HuastecaMX and I did but I wont and will not give away so much of them out beacuse that will go against all of the PreSale investors. investors that are not looking for free stuff like you are.

3P8endAUcjpZrpMohHUUszQbs3kPexLVDLG

3P4AU68UbZSW8cJasAx9JTpSX3jmvv6YUsj

3P9De5XQo1FmqzLG4vgEWsnvUs5r9ZCVuG8

3PGnstudCL2k2EQ3ZfvrJqhLNkqdSHLNU5Y

3PJGTqD66GK6FbPBYZGzZZwjrwug1kvgPbK

3P6RKYah3FsstMVxB55h2ou16CDrFGkWgkU

Hi guys just to let you know that our President ALMO is making the Mexican Farming one of the most important projects of his aministration. Next year a store made for Mexican farms only will open all over Mexico.
We are hoping that by next year our Egg production will be such that we will be able to grow 10 X.

I welcome you to watch this video that will show you a little about the President ALMO´s Project.

Actores del cambio: Impulso al campo

Congratulations.Good Luck

3P4hTPKhHjHmTaqcBHMUzp1wEFry5N81YLb

Hi guys just to let you know that our President ALMO is making the Mexican Farming one of the most important projects of his aministration. Next year a store made for Mexican farms only will open all over Mexico.
We are hoping that by next year our Egg production will be such that we will be able to grow 10 X.

I welcome you to watch this video that will show you a little about the President ALMO´s Project.

Actores del cambio: Impulso al campo

3PKWSyaKennuc9CPuaG5azCSVMVyn3ZuXio

Good luck, sir!

Good
3PJC4MwjfBVPD2VkF8sn5PhQBTV64NC71PA

Thank you guys for youre support.

HuastecaMX Dividents Chicken price. Will change for new investors, for PreSale will also change to 10% for 50 HuastecaMX and UP

** New Investors

1 to 9 HuastecaMX 3% Rerturn
10 to 50 HuastecaMX 5% Return
51 100 HuastecaMX 10% Return

WHAT DOES HUASTECAMX HAVE THAT OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCIES DONT HAVE???
WELL THAT ITS BACK BY A PHYSICAL CHICKEN, SOMETHING THAT ALWAYS KEEPS ITS VALUE.

Remember that on 2/1/2019 HuastecaMX will be purchase back at Chicken price at SLP Mexico is 68,40 Mexican Pesos = 2.93 Euros

MEMO: Dear investors, the new dividends are to obtain new Investors that will buy HuastecaMX, for your information, none of the HuastecaMX that were not sold will enter the DEX for the year 2019. Only the HuastecaMX sold will be in the DEX, we will love them all PreSale investor to obtain a great return on your investments.

We would also like all PreSale investors to let more people know about the HuastecaMX.
Please invite more people to our website and Facebook as well. As more people get to know about the project, they are more likely to buy your HuastecaMX.

You will make a great return on investment. Also think about all the work we are doing so that you can make a large return on investment, try not to sell at a low price. Remember that as more people become acquainted with the HuastecaMX project, more people will buy them.

Thanks for your time.

FOR EXTRA AIRDROP YOU CAN VISIT US AT.
https://huastecamxtoken.wixsite.com/website

very interesting concept, send coins here:

3PJGTqD66GK6FbPBYZGzZZwjrwug1kvgPbK

thanks

3PHUnYwXN7vaqZCWLAv35Bd4upj13BLE9gV

Thank you guys for youre support.

HuastecaMX Dividents Chicken price. Will change for new investors, for PreSale will also change to 10% for 50 HuastecaMX and UP

** New Investors

1 to 9 HuastecaMX 3% Rerturn
10 to 50 HuastecaMX 5% Return
51 100 HuastecaMX 10% Return

WHAT DOES HUASTECAMX HAVE THAT OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCIES DONT HAVE???
WELL THAT ITS BACK BY A PHYSICAL CHICKEN, SOMETHING THAT ALWAYS KEEPS ITS VALUE.

Remember that on 2/1/2019 HuastecaMX will be purchase back at Chicken price at SLP Mexico is 68,40 Mexican Pesos = 2.93 Euros

MEMO: Dear investors, the new dividends are to obtain new Investors that will buy HuastecaMX, for your information, none of the HuastecaMX that were not sold will enter the DEX for the year 2019. Only the HuastecaMX sold will be in the DEX, we will love them all PreSale investor to obtain a great return on your investments.

We would also like all PreSale investors to let more people know about the HuastecaMX.
Please invite more people to our website and Facebook as well. As more people get to know about the project, they are more likely to buy your HuastecaMX.

You will make a great return on investment. Also think about all the work we are doing so that you can make a large return on investment, try not to sell at a low price. Remember that as more people become acquainted with the HuastecaMX project, more people will buy them.

Thanks for your time.

FOR EXTRA AIRDROP YOU CAN VISIT US AT.
https://huastecamxtoken.wixsite.com/website