HuastecaMXToken ICO Will Star On April 10th Only 46,000 For Sale, And Only 4 Digits

Change will be made to this project…

To Comply with Mexican Fintech Law HuastecaMXToken has been created. They main reason Why HuastecaMXToken was Created is because it had no description, HuastecaMXToken will also comply with anti fraud laws and anti money laundering rules.

ICO Will Start on April 10th

Dont miss out on the ICO Guys April 10th

Thank you for youre support guys dont miss out on the ICO this April 10th

Join the Talk, Let us know what you think in Bitcointalk
HuastecaMXToken Bitcointalk

Vote for HuastecaMXToken to be in CoinFalcon
HuastecaMXToken On CoinFalcon
HuastecaMX farms vision is to have the HuastecaMXToken in at lease 4 DEX.

HuastecaMXToken Price and Chicken Price

Thank you guys for youre support dont miss out on the ICO. Many ways to earn free HuastecaMXToken visit the official site. www.huastecamxtoken.com

Join the Talk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5132598.new#new

Hi Guys I will like to thank everyones that has join the ICO so far, We will be the best Token in the Waves Platform, Remember to join the HuastecaMXToken Telegram Channel and get extra Airdrops https://t.me/HuastecaMXGroup and for extra extra visit www.huastecamxtoken.com

Thank you for your support dont miss out on the ICO

Mexico and Latin American have endless possibilities with Waves.

Thank you guys for your support, We had a great start in the ICO. Dont miss out on it, only 46,000 HuastecaMXTokens for sale. Once their gone their gone.

Hi guys I will like to thank to all that have purchase HuastecaMXToken in the ICO.

ICO process is to Purchase Chicks and Expand Farm.

If you have HuastecaMX please visit
HuastecaMXToken Change HuastecaMX to HuastecaMXToken
so I can tell you how to exchange your HuastecaMX for HuastecaMXToken. If you have 0.0001 or less HuastecaMX join the Telegram Chanel and let me know so I can exchange it for HuastecaMXToken remember HuastecaMX will be burn.

Join the Telegram Group @HuastecaMXToken

Many ways to earn free HuastecaMXToken at HuastecaMXToke Official Site

I will like to thank everyone for your Support, We are getting closer to meet the goal. Lets Make the HuastecaMXToken projects a reality.

Remember the ICO is to purchase chicks and expand farm. Nothing will be taken out of the HuasecaMX farms Waves Wallet untill the ICO is over, and the HuastecaMX farm official will upload all legal Docs in pdf form in HuastecaMXToken website.

Does that still have HuastecaMX you can Exchange the to HuastecaMXToken, Visit www.huastecamxtoken.com and find out how.

Join the Telegram Group @HuastecaMXToken

Many ways to earn free HuastecaMXToken at HuastecaMXToke Official Site

Hi Guys I will like to thank all supporters, we are closer to meet the goal! and the ICO will stop once we meet that goal.