Increase transaction fee

Hello community !!! Everyone knows that the cost of a transaction on the WAVES network is very small. And this is good news.
But there are negative sides to this. Leasing WAVES almost does not make a profit as holders of WAVES, and the owners of LPOS POOL.
I think it is necessary to increase the value of the transaction in the WAVES network and increase the cost when sending a large number
of waves.

If you increase the network commission even several times, it will also remain small.

And this will help solve a number of problems:

• It will help financially support the developers of the WAVES ecosystem and the development of new projects.
  • This will get rid of SPAM tokens that litter the network.
  • Will be able to attract new WAVES holders, as it will be profitable.
  • Etc.

I would like to hear the opinion of the developers of WAVES and the community!!!

================================================================================================
Привет сообщество!!! Всем известно, что стоимость транзакции в сети WAVES очень маленькая. И это не может не радовать.
Но в этом есть и отрицательные стороны. Лизинг WAVES почти не приносит прибыль как держателям WAVES, так и владельцам LPOS POOL.
Я думаю, что необходимо повышение стоимости транзакции в сети WAVES. Повысить стоимость при отправке большого количества волн.

Если повысить комиссию сети даже в несколько раз, то она также останется маленькой.

И это поможет решить ряд проблем:
  • Поможет финансово поддержать разработчиков экосистемы WAVES и разработку новых проектов.
  • Это позволит избавиться от СПАМ токенов которые засоряют сеть.
  • Сможет привлечь новых держателей волн, так как это станет выгодным.
  • И т.д.
1 Like

it’s not about raising 20-50 times.
The increase in commission by 2-3 times will not affect the attraction of start-ups on the WAVES platform.
The cost will remain the same low and imperceptible for users of the platform.

речь идет не о повышении в 20-50 раз.
Увеличение комиссии в 2-3 раза не повлияет на привлечение стартапов на платформе WAVES.
Стоимость останется такой же низкой и незаметной для пользователей платформы.

I believe that it is not worth raising the commission.

As a crazy suggestion, fee can be market-driven, i.e. depend (not necessary linearly) on some tradable asset. Thus fee can be regulated automagically

not crazy at all :wink:
I’m torn between letting the market decide tx fees and the reliability of fixed fees as we have now, need to put some more thoughts into it.

Currently market-driven fees will not help the profitability of nodes as we are not even close to the throughput maximum.

1 Like

As for the lease.

On average for 1 WAVES LPOS pool pays 0.00002-0.00003 WAVES per week, depending on the number of transactions in the network.

Leasing 10,000 WAVES you get 0.2-0.3 WAVES per week.
Increasing the number of transactions on the network even 10 times will not change the situation for the better.
Therefore, I propose to increase the transaction fee

=====================================
Что касается аренды.
В среднем за 1 WAVES , LPOS пул платит 0,00002-0,00003 WAVES в неделю, в зависимости от количества транзакций в сети.

При аренде 10 000 WAVES вы получаете 0,2-0,3 WAVES в неделю.
Увеличение количества транзакций в сети даже в 10 раз не изменит ситуацию в лучшую сторону.

Поэтому предлагаю увеличить комиссию за транзакцию

1 Like

Storage of the WAVES in the first place should be profitable.

=======================================

Хранение WAVES в первую очередь должно быть выгодным.

1 Like

Something similar is practiced in zcash, isn’t it? I mean support for the developers derived from the fees.