Is it REAL safe for me to deposit my bitcoins or ethers into Waves Wallet?

I am a beginner, i love Waves DEX. I found that if i deposit some ethers into Waves, all the real ethers will be moved to an address like: 0x41d57e163b6c64fca2cd6535fcaa199b1fedd98b instantly.
So i have two questions.

1. Why the address is not a contract(open source). Which can make sure the ethers in the address will not be stolen. A common wallet has a private key, who know the key can stole all the ethers.
  2. In our Waves wallet, there is a real ether wallet, how Waves platform stores the private key? Or the private key can only be restored by my account feeds?
    Thanks great!

That’s the same questions I ask myself before me and co partner of the boc journal bocoin and foxtoken was figuring out. We did some experiments.The transaction we make from a local exchanger coinsph wasn’t successfully and it can only viewed in ethers can but didn’t go to waves dex so we try a new wallet coin base then we are able to make successful deposites.now we proceeded to our test and projects.hope this will help you.

Ether in Waves Wallet are ethereum token manage by gateway hence Eth cannot interact direct to Waves WavesDEX. This is also happened to other exchange Site