Actually is really hard to find interesting assets through the search bar included on the DEX.
This because the search bar gives back only few assets as result.
In fact, when you type a letter, the search bar doesn’t returns all tokens starting with that letter but only really few assets.
Let’s do some example:
- if you type just “c”, 9 tokens are shown. But there are probably one thousand tokens starting with the “c” letter.
If you are lucky to be in one of those 9 tokens, good for you. But the others?
Let’s see more examples:
- EBEAR requires just 2 letters: typing EB you’ll see the token.
XPAND requires at least 3 letters, thus you will see the token only if you type at least XPA.
No chances to see it if you type just X or XP. The same for ROAR and UBEAR assets.
However, we can consider these assets “lucky” because in some cases it’s almost impossible to make visible our coins.
- If you want to see cryptogram you have to type at least cryptogr… 8 letters!
For these reason I suggest to add a list of all existing assets in a specific folder (assets or a new folder near leasing) and allow users to refine the search through an advanced search tool by setting further filters, i.e. show only assets:
- starting with a specific letter
- with daily volume > 0
- with total supply < 100,000,000
- with a value > 0.003 Waves
- created more than 3 months ago