LocalCoinsLab

:large_blue_diamond: We just made the weekly payment. :soon: Remember, keep leasing 6 months and you will get lifetime rewards.

Não tem nenhuma piscina de pagamento diário?

It has no daily pay pool?

Fazemos pagamentos semanais e temos um grupo de Telegram onde relatamos o que temos forjado diariamente.

:moneybag: LocalWavesNode has made the weekly payment between blocks 1334580 and 1344766. Remember, keep leasing 6 months in our node and you will get our LocalWavesNode token with lifetime rewards. You can also buy our token in the Waves DEX. :shopping_cart:

Leasing address :point_right: 3P5hx8Lw6nCYgFkQcwHkFZQnwbfF7DfhyyP

3PJ1hfNVXDVF4DUWPxVa2bvAA69raMFNbih

Check our topic where we talk about our LocalWavesNode Token. The Token that will give you 2% of what our node mine. :arrow_right: LWN Token. Rewards LIFETIME

1 Like

:rocket: We just made the payment to the holders of the LocalWavesNode Token. You can get the token in the Waves DEX. :calendar: Remember, next payment to the holders March 3.

1 Like

We have just reward our holders of LocalWavesNode.
@Parvez you aren’t holder.
If you want to get our tokens you have 2 ways:
a) Mantain your leasing with us for 6 months
b) Buy our token in DEX: find LocalWavesNode / WAVES at 0.21 WAVES per token

You can hold the token or sell it when you want.

:tada:We have forged an alliance with the Token eCredit and from now on every Tuesday our leaser will receive 100 eCredit in its wallet. :tada: :point_right:t3:Do not stay behind and lease with us: 3P5hx8Lw6nCYgFkQcwHkFZQnwbfF7DfhyyP

Hello I need your help, I sent the waves in the traditional way and they were transferred to your wallet, I did not send as a leasing.

This was the transaction:

3fs3wgdanfZMd8vEcH6v5dMfrUaKxQZrMQ2Guubtj4Ka

Can you give me back? I send it right.

1 Like

:moneybag: Like every 3rd of every month, we have done the payment and the deliver of the LocalWavesNode token. If you want to make this token that will give you a percentage of what our node mine monthly you only have to do leasing with us or buy it in the Waves DEX. :hugs:

:moneybag: LocalWavesNode has made the weekly payment!. Remember, you will get lifetime rewards with our LocalWavesNode Token, available in the DEX.

:moneybag:LocalWavesNode has made the weekly payment!. Remember, keep leasing 6 months and you will get lifetime rewards with our LocalWavesNode Token, available in the DEX.

We has made as every week the Weekly Payment, and waiting 3th July for the next special airdrop for our token holders (LocalWavesNode token) :sunglasses:

We want announce also that we have UPDATE NODE to the last stable version 1.0.0 :grin:

1 Like

:scream:In LocalWavesNode we have gone crazy and this week we have DISTRIBUTED THE DOUBLE. :see_no_evil: Remember, you can buy our LocalWavesNode Token to earn rewards LIFETIME. Next payment to holder on July 3. :arrow_right:More info on our website: https://www.localwavesnode.com/

**LocalWavesNode has made the weekly payment among its leasers!. Remember, you can buy our LocalWavesNode Token, available in the DEX, to earn rewards LIFETIME. Next payment to holder on August 3.

:moneybag: LocalWavesNode has made the weekly payment and we have broken our MINING RECORD. :warning::white_check_mark: Tomorrow we will do the monthly payment to the holders of LocalWavesNode Token. You can buy it in the Waves DEX.

WEEKLY PAYMENT

:rocket: LocalWavesNode has made the weekly payment. :soon: Remember, You can buy our LocalWavesNode Token, available in the DEX, to earn rewards LIFETIME.

:tada: :tada: Another Week We have made the Weekly Payment. Soon we will do the payment of the tokens holders. :moneybag:

:moneybag: WEEKLY PAYMENT :moneybag:

:white_check_mark: We have just made the weekly payment distributing more than 95,60 Waves among our leaser. :thinking: Imagine what we will distribute next Tuesday to our LocalWavesNode Token leaser. :arrow_right: More Information: https://localwavesnode.com/