Global Coin

Reviewed at coinmarketdaddy

3P8hgCQS59q5w4noAFTfgL1gVRx7v3PNi1u

1 Like

nice project

3PEmCFWEhknPHiDGCqxhRL2XyH3RwWg9f5a

1 Like

Hell Good Community of MGOLD, traders and or investors. MGOLD is highly value. Why maintain a bad spread of Buy @0.0008900 Waves [email protected]. You sell MGOLD for 0.00005007 from 0.00008900 Wavesā€¦you donā€™t know business and profitmaking. From 0.00008900 Waves per MGOLD you must maintain a tight spread of letā€™s say for example- Buy 0.00016000 Waves per MGOLD Sell 0.0001500 Waves. For instance 8-12% tight spread. Donā€™t devalue MGOLD, itā€™s your wealth your life. Best Wishes to All

1 Like

ŠšŃ€ŃƒŃ‚Š¾Š¹ ŠæрŠ¾ŠµŠŗт :+1:
3PHTsNLdnbp9nvY9xY7tUixSQmXbYbJb8dk

1 Like

Š”ŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾ Š¾Ń‚ŠæрŠ°Š²ŠøŠ» тŠ¾Š²Š°Ń€Šøщ!

Iā€™m trying to buy Mgold worth 4.82Waves but the quantity of Mgold is less than what it should be.

1 Like

You can buy from available sell orders. If the bottom sell order is not enough you can buy the next sell orders until all your orders are filled.

Thanks a lot all sentā€¦

Warning: MGOLD is About to Skyrocket!

The price of MGOLD has skyrocketed 1000% in just over a month. You can still catch up today if you can or you will be sorry for the rest of your lifeā€¦

Get 1 Million MGOLD Today for the lowest price before it goes to the MOON:
https://client.wavesplatform.com

MGOLD%20Launch

1 Like

I have done doing all task
1.coinfalcon.com
2.coinmarketdady.com
3.Facebook:

4.Twitter:

I am sure your project will go to the moon^^
And this my wallet

3PD9jj56VJWEuUBtPaEQeGLiHFJWW53zmgZ

Thanks and goodluck ^^

1 Like

Donā€™t sell MGOLD for cheap, HODL is the best strategy, I want to get more airdrops of MGOLD at this wallet:

3PJGTqD66GK6FbPBYZGzZZwjrwug1kvgPbK

1 Like

i cant wait for MGOLD to the moon ^^ btw ive done all task ty
3PD9jj56VJWEuUBtPaEQeGLiHFJWW53zmgZ

1 Like

3PPNgk65CS4ACm19CNkS5KYxo73xmy7meAZ

1 Like

Voted and waiting for my MGOLD coin
1F3FZJuiRHi1icxpegQPGaHud7fRg21ct5
Here is my bitcoin WALLET

1 Like

Thanks but where is your MGOLD/Waves wallet?

Thanks a lot all sentā€¦

MGOLD Skyrocketed 300% Overnight!

However, cheap traders were quick to sell very cheap in order to profit very cheaply and they are destroying the price of MGOLDā€¦

MGOLD is not for cheap traders who donā€™t know its real value, they just trade cheaply and even donā€™t read about MGOLD. Sooner or later these cheap traders canā€™t afford to buy MGOLD anymore as the price goes upā€¦

So, you Better Buy Now the sell orders of these cheap traders so you can still Get Hold of MGOLD and stop these cheap traders from trading again. There are about 500,000 MGOLD in the hands of cheap traders and it is your Best Opportunity Right Now to buy their MGOLDā€¦

MGOLD will Skyrocket and no one can stop it. It could happen in a blink of an eye, so Get and Hold more MGOLD now from the lowest price of these cheap traders while you can or you canā€™t afford it anymore and feel sorry for the rest of your lifeā€¦

You Can still Get 1 Million MGOLD Today for Less than $1 price:
https://client.wavesplatform.com

MGOLD%20Skyrocketed%20300%25

1 Like

3P21VEs43sfqHvNioHBktVEACACtVNvMacU

2 Likes

3P21VEs43sfqHvNioHBktVEACACtVNvMacU

1 Like

Voted at coinfalcon
3PQJxaeqvCSdzCDBGKgtypUK65yy5MvPKTU

Reviewed at coinmarketdaddy
3PQJxaeqvCSdzCDBGKgtypUK65yy5MvPKTU