Pospool.io node

Hi. It may appear that your reward haven’t filled up enough and is currently lower than 0.02. Other than that, all rewards are distributed automaticaly once there is more than 0.02 Waves on the balance.
You can give us your address if you are curious about your stake right now.

My leasing deposit is 7.7 waves. It’s a little more than 0.02
Address 3P2RBxct2KoLqigJA5XiA7LUXcM3eLXoxDJ
Until July 9, payments were made every day

We are talking about reward amount, not your total leased Waves. Your last reward was 0.00001544, but since July we pay only after reward reaches above 0.02, so it will take some time to fill up.
Right now you have accumulated 0.00348862 Waves.

I understood. Thanks.

whats the minimum deposit to get payment 0.02 wave?

2 Likes

You may lease any amount you want, but we pay only after the sum of your reward reaches above 0.02 Waves.

What is going on?

Our node started to mine on it’s own fork and was unable to sync with the rest of the network. Node was restarted and is going to be back in few hours.

You could avoid off-line block generation by quorum setting: https://docs.wavesplatform.com/en/waves-full-node/configuration-parameters.html

This number should be more than a number of your private nodes (if a cluster used).

en cuanto tiempo paga el arrendamiento?

Pagamos solo después de que la suma de su recompensa llegue a más de 0.02 Waves.

Trivial question, but I am new to waves.

I started a small lease to test things out. To lease more should I cancel the first to combine funds, or does this even matter if one has multiple leases to the same wallet.

Thanks

No need to cancel your first lease, your leases will combine and rewards will be calculated accordingly.

Wonderful. Thank you for responding.

hi. i have a question. how many waves do i have to invest to get daily 0,02 waves??? thanks a lot

thats my question, too

You can use Waves calculator here: https://wavesplatform.com/leasing (not sure if it is working correctly).
Still, 1 leased Wave gives 0,000006 Waves per day appoximately.

great. thx for this information

Is there any reason why POSPOOL didn’t update their node and are not voting for Smart Assets and Smart account trading?

We want to postpone it a little bit so that activation of new features will take place on weekdays and not on holidays.