Start your own crypto trading platform software for only $5,000

If you are wondering how to start your own crypto cryptocurrency exchange software, this is the solution you are looking for. We provide the trading exchange script for only $5,000.

Features of our cryptocurrency exchange

• Back office for users
  • Admin Dashboard
  • User Interface
  • Matching Engine
  • Futures Leverage
  • Matching Engine
  • Hot wallet
  • Liquidity Features
  • Trading bot
  • Chart tools
  • Order Book
  • BTC, ETH, USDT, ERC20 deposit & withdrawal
  • BTC, ETH, USDT, ERC20 buy and sell
  • Integrated Referral Program
  • Customized UI
  • Added other coins
  • Source code
  • iOS & Android app

Technical Information about our exchange

• Admin site is programmed in Yii2 language
  • MySQL is a client / server system, which is more reliable and faster than other
  • The server contains the nodes: Bitcoin, Ethereum.
  • Bot is developed on the .NET Core 2.2 platform.
  • Exchange Backend is programmed in .NET Core.
  • Security: Cloudflare, 2FA, Automatic limits for fund withdrawal, Hot wallet and Cold wallet, KYC, (DDoS)

Time Required For Development

Depend on chosen solutions, a cryptocurrency exchange can be completed in approximately 7 days or 1-3 months.

Cost To Start A Crypto Exchange

• If you want to use the white-label exchange, you have to pay the one time fee of around 5,000 USD.
  • If you want a customized crypto exchange, you have to pay a one-time fee of around 30,000 USD.

VakaFX - Crypto exchange development software solutions for all business

Being the best full cryto exchange source code providing company, we help enterprises navigate their crypto exchange development journey with highly-secure and scalable solutions.

At the core of our exchange platform is a powerful infrastructure that drives quick and secure transactions. Beside white label exchange, we can help our clients specialize in creating a custom crypto exchange, as per your business needs.

Don’t hesitate to contact us to see our demo:

There are a lot of advantages like-

Transactions
Asset Transfers
More Confidential Transactions
Transaction Fees
Greater Access to Credit
Easier International Trade
Individual Ownership
Adaptability
Strong Security

You will find more advantages when you start your own platform.
VcashPay

Cryptocurrency is something… Something unbelievable I would say. And I am sure it will be used in our future more frequently than now. And jokes like “Hey, I have bitcoin and now I am able to buy three yachts or one hundred world of warcraft mounts to sell them with other accounts” will be a normal condition of every trader with cryptocurrency, heh.

Anyway, I used your service and can say that you definitely know your job. Please, keep it up!

A decade of trading experience delivered to you in an easily customisable, fully branded one-stop solution.

• Easy setup
  • Dedicated tech resources
  • Fast time-to-market
  • Corporate branding
  • Security & transparency, full data encryption
  • High performance, ultra low latencies
  • Regular platform updates
    https://exante.technology/