Tic-Tac-Toe

This project is a part of the Developers Grant Program for Waves Tech Ambassadors. Please, ask your questions here. More details about the program you can find in our blog post.

Using Waves smart contracts, implement a Tic-Tac-Toe game. Each move by a player is a transaction, and the current state can be stored using a DataTransaction.

Requirements for projects:

• Proposed application must utilise Waves blockchain
  • The code must be open source
  • The code must be published on GitHub
  • The project, including all technical details, should be described on medium.com or on your personal blog.

Assessment criteria for projects:

1. Quality of application
  2. UI and UX
  3. Will Waves Community benefit from the project?

Cool!
Didn’t you think about making it as service where every user can play with another one.

Actually we did. We have few more “ready-to-go” game contracts based on waves. And maybe someday we will launch them all

Is there a demo of the project?

@Tradisys.com can you consider integrating WavesKeeper to your project? And may be packaging it somehow (dockerizing for example).

will be completed this year.

For now we don’t have any plans to put the game into the docker, but we are working on integrating it into the workshop

sure. xo.tradisys.com

How do I play it? submit file of my private key? I will create another small wallet to play it then.