Too many projects
Let’s start from the fact that almost 20,000 tokens were created through Waves Platform and most of them are spam on inactive projects.
Low visibility on the DEX
Also only few tokens have visibility directly on the DEX except through the use of the search bar.
Lack of info
This force people to know in advance what token to invest in before going on the DEX.
Furthermore, when we click on a token name in the DEX, we don’t have the possibility to get more info about that token, as we proposed in this other post:
Thus we are forced to search on Google to find more info. Needless to say that this discourages investors.
Waves tokens and leasing pools lists
More visibility, search tokens, logos, info, prices, volumes
For these reasons we have created a list of Waves-based active projects - tokens or leasing pools - including your logos and many useful info. More info could be added, of course. Just ask.
- search tokens by name
- search pairs
- sort tokens by name
- search tokens by type (Waves tokens, Qualified tokens, Gateways)
- check live prices taken from Waves DEX
- sort tokens by value
- check live volume 24h in Waves on Waves DEX
- sort tokens by daily volume
- check the asset details (pywaves)
- check the max or total supply
- you can request to add new tokens and leasing pools
Add your projects at this link and share this topic:
Help us to give greater visibility to Waves-based projects and to make them known!