Waves Tokens with Daily dividend-like in Structure

WAVES REWARDING TOKEN YOU NEED TO KEEP BUYING…
Hi everyone
I am waves General Iroh

I have been following up a lot of waves token projects likewise comparing them with ETH. I would be writing my findings on some waves token with stock-like incorporation into their project thereby providing another layer of streem income in the cryptoecosystem. My last article was about list of waves token that offer daily waves. However a comprehensive details will be given likewise more updates. Firstly lists of waves token with great hodl benefits for either long or short term. Thus:

Psy token
redfishcoin

These waves token offers rewards to hodl inform of dividend. Note not actual dividend but rewards. (dividend_like) Most interesting stuff about this project is the do have one form or the other real life company or groups of firms leverage and support. Psy token offer weekly returns which mostly is paid in advance given its members more edge in covering more trading expense averagely in a week you can get approximately 0.15waves for hodl at least 500psytax while redfishcoin offer 3% monthly for holding at least 100redfishcoin.
this two waves token as consistently being paying out weekly and monthly dividend for the past 1-3 years.

Consequently its important to note their price for the past weeks. Psy token price has been scaling constantly new horizons.

Let together create lists of waves token with daily reward or dividend-like.
Thanks

You can try our Redfishcoin, a verified Waves token of Steemit Redfish Community! You can earn 3% to 10% monthly staking buy holding minimum of 100 Redfish. Steemit Shares Program is distributed every 25th of the month!

Asset I’d plz can you explain more about redfish is it that we just need to only hold 100redfish.

Hello everyone please note:

Says Indonesia
Trooper
Gresikcoin
No longer offer daily dividend nor waves any longer likewise rec coin we do know yet its stance but my advice is to simply buy with your waves set your target ROi then use their dividends to purchase more. I will keep you updated about rec coin but my advice stay off because its dev is dumping its coin.

Redfishcoin earnings start by Holding minimum of 100 Redfish to be a stockholder!

REDFISH INFO

Asset ID : 5sU8dF7DyN7dKN4NiFTtVC5shqthSgTEuvKUu2iusyS2
_ Name : Redfishcoin
_ Symbol : REDF
_ Issuer : 3PQeT7ayanjvH4Ab5nRvxvJQqiGuWQRv34F
_ Reissuable : False
_ Decimals : 8
_ Total supply : 999999.00000000
_ Max supply : 999999.00000000
_ Circulating : 999777.00000000

Redfishcoin Monthly Shares OFFERED
hold minimum of 20 Redfish to earn 2% monthly Shares
hold minimum of 50 Redfish to earn 3% monthly Shares
hold minimum of 100 Redfish to earn 3% monthly Shares!
hold minimum of 500 Redfish to earn 5% monthly Shares!
Hold minimum of 1000 Redfish to earn 7-10% monthly Shares!

You had all the control of your coins, Just hold Redfishcoin in your wallet to receive your earnings every 25th day of the month!

Visit as at Redfishcoin Steemit
Facebook Page
Announcement!
site redfishcoin.com

Thanks your any telegram group

Current lists of waves token with dividend like structure/project:
1.psy token
2.cwv
3.Redfishcoin
Well great

redfish any airdrop for redfishcoin. If yes I will introduced you to our telegram community full of active investors criteria:

1. An airdrop for the community
  2. Active on the group and must hold other dividend like tokens
  3. Share info on other project. We making a reference lists of all dividend like waves token and ETH and also we reward you for info given

Thanks for the invitation,
But AIRDROP of redfishcoin was long done last september-October 2017,

So far, we don’t have plan for future airdrops!

What we offer now are the Staking program.

Kk redfish just added you token to the lists great work since September 2017. Let keep the flag flying just bought some. Thanks for discussing the opportunity

Wodlton Ad Network pays daily rewards to holders from our ad referrals
Most sites we promote pay us daily this is the reason we can pay our token holders daily. Join our telegram channel for updates.
t.me/@Wodlton

Just grabbed a few tokens, you have a chat room? I join the telegram, any links to twitter or fb ?

for daily payouts one must be in TOP 100

your Asset Id : 38mr1dH4n5CfJxAB35JbEqCS4gqNP38WJz43k4JoUgbu

???

Redfishcoin MONTHLY SHARES CONTRACT FOR 2019?

20 Redfish holding, earn 2% monthly Shares
50 Redfish holding, earn 3% monthly Shares
100 Redfish holding, earn 3% monthly Shares & Rewards
500 Redfish holding, earn 5% monthly Shares & Rewards
1000 Redfish holding, earn 7% monthly Shares & Rewards
2000 Redfish holding, earn 7.5% monthly Shares & Rewards
Site: redfishcoin.com

Rewards and Service

Steemit Publication
Medium Publication
Retweet Campaign
Airdrop Campaign
Monthly Shares
1 Million Token Supply
Buy Back Program
Awesome Bonus token
Royalty Rewards
PoP Steemit Promotion
Telegram: https://t.me/redfishcoin

Gratio Token Stake and Earn just went live. 10% weekly pay outs on Waves Wallet balances over 10k Gratio. Join on social media for 100 Gratio each.
https://twitter.com/GratioToken?s=09

Other ways to accumulate on gratio.info website. 10k sell orders at .00034 Waves on WavesDex now. Agressive timeline. Fun Project. Be gracious. Gratio.info. Token ID:
rj76G7pccWrBU9ZcvMKidoR1rGCd6AA8zcT7rx1co9M