Waves World Node

Hi ) My leasing transaction
CQoAXijz182oBtfzNh2wGJ1YkESX7VEtGzZ4uzxy55Sd

7 Likes

Thank you so much,
Dont forget to join us on Telegram to earn WW tips and engage with the community.
Keep up to date with all changes, like the Community Proposals being voted on.
@bitlivewireio on Twitter
or t.me/wavesworld

7 Likes

Community Governance # LPOS Proposal #1 Mined $ MRT will be used to Purchase WW Node will pay 100% Forged Waves and WW # Vote Send WW to alias wwyes or wwno Goal- Increased Demand for WW and constant liquidity. 48 hrs to vote, starting now.

8 Likes

The people have voted. Please review
MRT forged from Node will be used to buy WW Token, then 100% Waves World and Waves is distributed to leases.

8 Likes

can i lease the wavesworld? or just waves?

6 Likes

You can only lease Waves on any node.
But you can spend your Waves World rewards in the Marketplace.
https://wavesworld.io/marketplace/

7 Likes

OK, thanks for answer!

5 Likes

Lease payment #60

7 Likes

Only Waves. Please see the Top 100 Millionaires Club at top of page or read about it at WavesWorld.io
Thanks for the support.
Please join us on Telegram.
We have a team of four manning the chat, so we can always answer any questions you have right away.

8 Likes

Good proyect, i invest since january and the rewards is the best …

7 Likes

Quote from Alan Dubla, Waves World Nodemaster.

“One of the great things about doing business on the blockchain is the increased public transparency over tradational business. In our case, a passionate community member figured out a pattern in our WW token rewards script and suggested an optimization which would maintain the current rate on the higher end while filling in a more broad distribution on the lower end. After hours of collaboration a solution was crafted and tested against the payout data from last monday (2/18/2019) and the results showed the change would do exactly as he anticipated. Since this change is only a small mathematical rounding adjustment, and confirms with the original spirit of the rewards process, I’ve decided to implement this immediately.”

8 Likes

Hello,

The lease payment has been adjusted to be more fair for smaller leases.

You should give us another chance.

Thanks

9 Likes

Thank you very much for the support. We are just getting started. We hope you will stand by us for the long run and be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Why I can not join WavesWorld Telegram channel?
I’ve already done, but after a few minutes I found I’m rejected from the channel getting this message when I try to join again:
Method: channels.getFullChannel
Result: {"_":“rpc_error”,“error_code”:400,“error_message”:“CHANNEL_PRIVATE”}

5 Likes

Here is the link.

8 Likes

🚨 Waves Community🚨 🔷Save the Waves🔷 Send Transaction with 💥Waves World💥 10 WW per Transaction

8 Likes

I received less WW this time. What is the reason for that?

4 Likes

Waves World now offering Amazon Gift Cards

8 Likes

Join the telegram, or msg them on Facebook or Twitter

There were 3 separate ww payments this week.

There are many reasons why payment will not be the same each week.

8 Likes

📣Now, you can use Waves World # Tokens in $ Waves Mobile App to send TX 🔷10 WW = # Waves transaction fee.

9 Likes