W8io — Waves explorer based on PHP + SQLite

Yes, that is the point. No one holds waves on a node, it is not secure.

Your case is not a common case, it is too complicated to be a part of a standard distribution process.

класс!!! а можно автообновление ноды сделать? чтобы при каждом обновлении она сама обновлялась? чтобы не искать каждый раз и не беспокоить программеров

Thanks for the response :sunny:

i still believe if you provide something you need to at least describe that it does provide user with not proper calculations because it does not incorporate nodes own balance if there is any. Just to let users know that information might be insufficient to use - in which extent node will lose money cause it will propose to distribute own portion to lessors.

Also i’d add an option to deduct from amount to be distributed fee of masstx so that there is enough cash on the node to actually do the transaction (otherwise if u try to distribute 100% and all generation balance is fully from lessors then you won’t have enough waves on balance to make distribution (if you are doing distribution for very recent block generated) and attempts to do masstx will just fail.)

i still believe if you provide something you need to at least describe that it does provide user with not proper calculations because it does not incorporate nodes own balance if there is any. Just to let users know that information might be insufficient to use - in which extent node will lose money cause it will propose to distribute own portion to lessors.

You are right, will be done.

Also i’d add an option to deduct from amount to be distributed fee of masstx so that there is enough cash on the node to actually do the transaction (otherwise if u try to distribute 100% and all generation balance is fully from lessors then you won’t have enough waves on balance to make distribution (if you are doing distribution for very recent block generated) and attempts to do masstx will just fail.)

It is already in the code: https://github.com/deemru/w8io/blob/7f4a820bb3f3538933ee0fea52c7f815aac7f1df/index.php#L358

Added GENERATORS page

This is an alternative to the familiar generators page from pywaves. It is based just on the w8io explorer database.

Examples:

And you can even see the start of Community Nodes Program on GENERATORS page for ~ 68 days:

3 Likes

For everyone who wants to know more about Waves life from the genesis (up to 1257702 block), you must see it:

4 Likes

congrats, awesome job !! A white layout alternative would be great

kk, done:

1 Like

Thanks a lot…I use your site instead of waves explorer anymore. It is really very fast and gives data can not be obtained from waves explorer

Added CHARTS page

You can analyze the MAINNET transaction history.

Examples:

3 Likes

Amazing job, thank you for share it with the comunity, we need more of this

• added endless pagination (at last!)
1 Like

Looks like it is behind the height by hundreds blocks…

Thanks for the report. Fixed.

1 Like

Please implement something like that:
https://w8io.ru/{address_or_alias}/pay/{from}/{to}/{percent}?exclude_addresses_list=xxx,yyy,zzz
to filter out special cases which need manual work

your prog is great including wavescap queria being able to list the llifycoin token on wavescap

The service isn’t working.

Does it still needed? Why?