About the Leasing Pools category (read before create a topic)

This category is for leasing pool descriptions.

For Nodes:

1. Leasing pool should be already functioning, generated at least 10 blocks during last 30 days and made at least 2 regular payouts.
  2. The title of the topic should be the name of your pool.
  3. English only.
  4. One topic per pool.
  5. Do not use clipart, videos, emojis, or different text colors and styles to attract attention.
  6. Use this template:

Pool name
Address for leasing
Website URL
How much, how frequently do you pay to leasers?
Pool Representatives (names, forum usernames, bio [optional])
Country [optional]
Feature voting policy: What development features do you usually support? How decide, etc…
More details about your pool

If you do not follow these rules your topic will be deleted.

For users:
You cannot create a topic in this category. If you have a question for a leasing pool’s owner, you can leave a comment in the relevant thread.

Tradisys Node
New "FelschR's Node" live - looking for interested lessors

Hi Tatiana, could you help me find instructions to create a leasing pool for my token? Thanks in advance.

You don’t have to create leasing pool for a token. Transactions for all tokens are confirmed by all the miners.

Thank you for your reply @alexkof

Здравствуйте, подскажите сколько можно зарабатывать здав в лизинг монеты волн или подняв полную ноду? Меня интересуют цифры, проценты от количества монет. Спасибо.

Привет. Вот тут на официальной странице есть вся информация и калькулятор.

Hello, my node has not yet generated blocks but it has been running for more than 3 months, can I put it here in the topic?

Привет! Все подробности можете найти тут:

How much generating balance do you have?

my node has 2,909.28137687 waves

It should generate some blocks for sure. You should check your configs and logs - whether it tries to forge.

Hi I have the same question.

Thanks

Pool Name : Crypto Master
Address Leasing :3P8zJJNdMbqB4LKX7Er53u9CF6aAagDn2Wk
0.002% Token every 7days
The Crypto Master is a developer/issuer of BitRemit and WNR Token in the wavesplatform.com